“Es una gran oportunidad para quien desea actualizar sus conocimientos, y poder ofrecer lo más reciente en técnicas y materiales a sus clientes, ampliando infinitamente las posibilidades de negocio.”
Fabricamos Todo a tus Necesidades
Tintas ecológicas y especialidades
para la industria serigráfica, plastisoles, efectos especiales, sublimación, base agua offset y barnices de curado UV y digitales para plotters de inkjet y una amplia gama de equipos, accesorios y consumibles.
- ·Productos amigables con el medio ambiente.
- ·Dura hasta 12 meses almacenado.
- ·Podemos incluir aromas.
- ·Libre de Ftalatos.
“Siempre presentes en los mejores eventos de la industria”
Fuerza de Ventas
ANGEL HUITRONZONA CENTRO-NORTE
TEL: (55) 46-04-09-82
ANIBAL OCHOAZONA: TOLUCA, NAUCALPAN
TEL: (044) 55-19-95-45-54
ARTURO MARTINEZZONA ORIENTE
TEL: (044) 55-45-33-54-76
OWALDO GONZALEZZONA ORIENTE
TEL: (55) 24-88-30-12
The Way to Setup PCSX2 BIOS
PCSX2 is the first PlayStation 2 emulator for PC. It had been released years ago, but it is still one of the greatest PS2 emulators available because it includes plugins also contains high game compatibility. If you want to enjoy some older PlayStation 2 names on your PC, this guide will let you know how you can establish the PCSX2 BIOS and then configure your control so that you can play with your favorite PS2 games.
The BIOSMany emulators out that there are complicated to install and set up, but not PCSX2. It's a setup wizard, and the process is as straightforward as installing any other applications on your PC. You can download the emulator by clicking this link. This is what You Need to do:
1. Navigate into your install folder and double-click "pcsx2-1.4.0-setup.exe."
2. Select the elements you want to install in the primary pop-up screen. Leave everything like it's and hit"Next."
3. Agree with the terms and install Visual C++. Check the box and choose"Install."
4. The PCSX2 emulator is now set up, so it is time to configure everything before running your first match.
Configuration and Setup
Now that you have the emulator set up, it is time to configure it for the first time to make sure that it can run your favourite PS2 games correctly. Here is how you do this:
1. Locate the PCSX2 install folder on your Start menu app listing. Run the program.
2. You may Begin with the First Time Configuration display.
3. Review the available plug-ins included with all the PCSX2 emulator and hit"Next."
4. As soon as the BIOS display pops up, select"Open in Explorer" at the bottom right corner.
5. A prompt will pop up, telling you that"This path doesn't exist. Produce it?"
7. Minimize the setup window and also remember the specific path to the folder where your PS2 BIOS is installed. Open the folder and drag the unpacked files in the setup into the folder.
8. Maximize the"First Time Configuration" window from the previous steps. Select"Refresh list" to find the available regions.
You should visit Japan, Europe, and USA BIOS files show up in the white box.
9. Select your area and hit"Finish" to complete the setup.
10. PCSX2 is now installed and ready to run.
Computer keyboard or Gamepad Setup
If you've used emulators earlier, you know that they generally come with preconfigured keyboard keys that you can't change. However, PCSX2 permits you to set your keys up to fit your preferences.
You will have to configure your keyboard or gamepad the first time you try to run the emulator. You can play with the computer keyboard, but we suggest that you find a gamepad if you would like to enjoy the games the way they're meant to be playedwith. Here is what You Need to do:
1. Run the PCSX2 emulator.
2. You may notice three tabs: General, Pad 1, and Pad 2. Pads 2 and 1 are allowed for players 1 and 2 2.
3. You will understand a schematic with all of the buttons you have to configure. The buttons represent those found on the PlayStation 2 controller. Click every button one at a time, and press the corresponding button on your keyboard or controller. Repeat the procedure for every command.
4. Select"OK" if you configure all of the buttons.
Loading Your First PS2 Game
When you've set up everything you need to play your favourite PS2 games, it is time to load one. The PCSX2 emulator can operate actual PS2 games out of DVDs.
Nevertheless, this will put a great deal of strain on your CPU, therefore we advise that you rip each match and turn it into an ISO file instead.
Getting Your PS2 Game in an ISO File
Here is what you have to do in order to turn your PS2 game into an ISO file format so that you may run it without using the DVD.
1. Download and install a program called "ImgBurn." Disable your anti-virus while you do that since it might flag for adware. Do not worry about this — ImgBurn is secure, widely used, and adware-free, so just go ahead and install it.
2. Open the program and select"Create picture file from disk."
3. Select the"Source" drive and hit the"Read" icon.
4. ImgBurn will then rip the game from the CD and offer you the ISO document you may use to conduct the game in the future.
1. When you've established your ISO file, it's time to load and then run it. Here's What you have to do:
1. Create a folder to your ISO games and place them there. Then select"ISO Selector," and then"Browse."
2. Locate the ISO of the game on your computer and click"Open." PCSX2 can operate ISO, IMG, BIN, NRG, and MDF document types, provided that they're extracted from the RAR or ZIP file. Wait for the game to load, and you're ready to start playing!
The PCSX2 emulator will recall all of the games you played, and that means you won't have to add them manually each time later on.
You can enjoy your favorite PS2 games on your computer at no cost by installing the PCSX2 emulator. The installation is simple and straightforward, and you can find your older PS2 Games and tear them so you can enjoy them .
Which PS2 games are the favorites and also have you utilized the PCSX2 emulator to play them? Tell us in the comment section.